Network Intern at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a Network Intern to assist our Network Operations team with activities that will allow us to expand our therapy network efficiently and effectively. We are looking for someone who has exceptional organization, communication, data analysis skills, and who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Optimize processes for all Network Operations/Network Recruitment Data requests
- Build and maintain multiple reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Conduct data analysis, data visualization, and data strategy tasks in line with project goals for Network Ops team
- Increase reporting efficiency
- Conduct ongoing QA of data analysis run on regular basis
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school degree required
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related field, or currently pursuing degree preferred
- Commit to working ~40 hours a week
- Experience with Python, SQL, Looker, Advanced Excel highly desired
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.