Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
The Meetup for Business team is a young upstart within Meetup that is exploring new business opportunities. Our internships are focused on empowering those with unique points of view, experience, and knowledge. We’re looking for interns that are interested in a startup environment within a larger organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Business Strategy and Operations teams to develop scalable inventory management
- Identify and vet organizers from various Meetup groups
- Generate new sales leads
- Survey and analyze customer feedback
- Help to manage our CRM and other sales tools for efficiency
You’re our ideal team member if you:
- Have an interest in sales or business operations
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have excel experience
- Have database software experience
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Have the ability to work independently as well as to accept direction on given assignments
If the above describes you and your passions, apply, we want to hear from you! Cover letter and resume are required for your application. Tell us your story, we want to know who you are!
Eligibility: You are pursuing a Bachelor's (senior year) or Master's degree; or have otherwise demonstrated professional level experience. This internship runs approximately 10 to 12 weeks (June 2020 through August 2020). The deadline for all applications will be Sunday, May 10, 2020.
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?