Partnerships & Content Intern at SEVENROOMS
We are looking for a passionate Partnerships & Content Intern who will help lead content creation for our clients so that they can take advantage of all of our Partnership offerings. This is a paid internship for 30-40 hours per week, and will run through summer (June-August).What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to drive new business to our clients
- Create engaging content for the world's best restaurants
- QA venue profile pages to ensure accuracy
- Work with the Partnerships team on any other needed projects
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Have strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Highly-collaborative, positive, go-getter attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Competitive compensation and flexible work life balance
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.