Partnerships Intern - Summer 2021 at Squarespace
As an intern working on our growing Strategic Marketing Partnerships team, you will support the daily operations and long-term partnerships strategy for Squarespace. You will work at the intersection of talent spotting and brand marketing, assisting both brand and customer partnerships with talent discovery, customer cataloging, and research. This team curates Squarespace customers (such as small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creatives) to showcase our platform, while simultaneously supporting collaborations with like-minded brands and organizations to help strengthen awareness and affinity for Squarespace.
- Support both domestic and global talent curation for marketing programs such as the Brand Ambassador Program and organic social
- Help build a customer catalog using database software, categorizing websites and users for Creative and Marketing initiatives
- Work with Customer Partnerships to explore creative ways to share customers and their stories with your partners on Social, Content, Media, Product and Communications Teams
- Research the partnerships landscape and prospective brands and organizations to help identify opportunities for collaboration
- Enrolled in a university program; anticipated graduation in Spring 2022
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related discipline
- Creative, visually oriented
- Passionate about pop culture, media and marketing; on top of cultural trends
- Ease with software programs for project management — G Suite (preferred), AirTable or Asana
- Previous projects or internships with prestige consumer brands, talent, media, or marketing
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.