VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an intern on the People team at VTS, you will gain valuable insights into how a people team is run at a high growth SaaS startup, while getting exposure to both HR and recruiting responsibilities.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 1st through August 7th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
What You'll Do
- Execute and analyze results of an engagement survey
- Administrative duties related to bi-annual performance reviews, including, but not limited to: revitalizing marketing materials that are sent to the company, scheduling office hours for performance review questions, scheduling departmental trainings, etc.
- Audit and archive unused documents in both the recruiting and HR google drives and organize them in an effective manner
- Assist team in coordination and logistics for special company and/or recruiting events
- Assist the recruiting team in reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews
- Learn from seasoned HR and recruiting team members the ins and outs of the people function at a high growth startup!
- You are a rising senior or a 2020 graduate
- Strong organizational skills and someone who is process-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expressed interest in recruiting and/or HR as a career path
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description