People Operations Intern
Love people and continuing education? Keep reading.
CB Insights is seeking an enthusiastic and driven People Operations Intern whose work will be focused on Learning & Development. During this internship you will receive hands-on experience in researching, coordinating and generally supporting L&D events across the organization.
- Assist with ensuring Learning & Development activities are well-coordinated
- Provide administrative support to Director, People Operations and others on the team as necessary
- Research Learning & Development practices at progressive companies and report back to Director, People Operations
- Assist with special HR projects and other tasks assigned by Director, People Operations
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program (ideally pursuing a degree with a concentration in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or other HR related disciplines)
- Available for a full time summer internship
- Expected graduation date – December 2019 or May 2020
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. (without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Must be well organized, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-up skills
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.