Twine helps companies like Evernote, Birchbox, and DollarShaveClub make smarter people decisions by using predictive analytics and visualizations that replace their clunky HR systems.
We’re a fast-growing SaaS company - growing 30% month-over-month and backed by industry leaders like Adam Grant, founders of billion dollar companies, and Sand Hill Road VCs.
Now we’re looking for Product Design (or UX design) interns who want massive impact and incredible growth opportunities in a rapidly scaling team.
Click here to see what our full-stack intern worked on last year! (we didn't have a Product Design intern last year)What you’ll be doing.
Build flows, prototypes, and visuals for every stage of product development, from conception to user testing to launch
Set high standards for design at Twine, from defining our high-level style to crafting the details of every visual and interaction
Become an expert on our users (C-level executives), running usability testing directly with users at some of the world’s fastest-growing companies
Design products that make analytics fun, visualizing employees not just as statistics, but as individuals with unique stories and backgrounds
- Grow incredibly quickly as our company scales. As an early team member, you’ll have massive ownership and a steep learning curve. You’ll pick up new responsibilities as you grow, and work directly with the founders.
- You’ve built complex, modern web applications. You’re familiar with modern web technologies through class projects and previous work experiences. You’ve also led at least one significant project or technical initiative.
- You’re hungry, ambitious, and excited to grow. Previous interns have learned more in their first week at Twine than in dozens of engineering classes. You learn incredibly quickly and are always looking to take on more challenges and responsibilities.
Our team: Our CEO, Joseph, spent years immersed in people analytics research and helped found an innovation team at Nike that grew 10X in a year. He’s also an Inc. 30 Under 30 recipient. Our team has worked at institutions like Facebook, Microsoft, Nike, The White House, Airbnb, and more.
- Be intellectually curious and humble. Have an insatiable desire to learn, not to be right. Be a “learn-it-all,” not a know-it-all. Have strong convictions, but listen to and learn from others.
- Believe in exceptional outcomes. Believe that ordinary people can do incredible things with the right attitude and will. Be positive, inspiring, and optimistic. (At the same time, acknowledge the demanding work ethic and drive required for success.)
- Get it done. Focus on rapid learning and execution, and be willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute any way possible. Be indomitably resourceful, drive through obstacles, and deliver on goals.
- Help others be great. Treat your teammates, customers, and partners with respect and kindness. Have positive impact on others in all interactions.
If the role isn’t an exact fit but you’re interested in learning more (we're hiring across the stack), send us a thoughtful note! [email protected]