VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Intern at VTS, you will be given the unique opportunity to learn how to work cross-functionally in a product-driven SaaS environment. You will gain incredible experience working alongside a high quality product management organization in a fast paced startup.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 1st through August 7th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
What You'll Do
- Take ownership of a business problem for VTS, make recommendations on how to solve, and get hands on experiencing in implementing your solution
- Work alongside a Product team to during the development lifecycle and contribute to the design, engineering, and launch of features
- Become an integral member of the Product Management team, attending meetings and actively contributing to the overall success of the product
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success, Engineering, Design etc. to help us continue to gain an understanding about customer personas, needs, and pain points
- You are a 2020 Graduate studying in a program that has a technical, design or business orientation
- You have a desire to pursue a career at a growing SaaS company
- You have strong communication, writing and problem solving skills
- You may be involved with Design/UX, marketing or engineering
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description