Product Intern at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company that is transforming healthcare by delivering technology and services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $93MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, and Polaris Partners, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey, and will launch in North Carolina in May.
Team & Opportunity:
The Product team supports Quartet’s users, which includes providers, patients, and internal operations by delivering excellent experiences. The Product Intern works closely with a Product Manager at Quartet helping to effectively build internal and external facing products and execute on their roadmap. You will be have an opportunity to take on a summer project directly related to our suite of product experiences.
- Partner with Product Manager to be apprised of team objectives, commitments and, progress. Coordinate activities to ensure project tasks are completed.
- Respond to support requests and escalate potential product issues
- Develop, maintain, review and disseminate project documentation
- Coordinate with various departments at Quartet, including Clinical, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Data Science, etc.
- Perform external and internal research and analysis to inform product roadmap and development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; can collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest in product management and or healthcare
- Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
- Working towards a degree in a relevant technical field
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.