Product Management Intern, MBA - Summer 2021 at Squarespace
Squarespace is a design-centric product company at heart which enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. Product Managers at Squarespace are embedded within product teams amongst product designers, engineers, researchers, and analysts. Our product teams are deeply collaborative, and each member is directly responsible for the team’s success.
As an intern, you will work alongside full-time product managers on our Growth team that is responsible for revenue expansion. The Growth team sits within the Platform group, which is responsible for the user’s journey with Squarespace by providing a consistent and holistic experience across products. Teams are driving outcomes related to increasing revenue for existing customers as well as leading efforts into new markets and customer segments.
You will be challenged in an ambitious, ever-changing organization that values vision, execution, persistence, curiosity, and flexibility.
- Own solving a customer problem end-to-end, from strategy to execution by working directly with a full-time Squarespace product manager and a team of designers and engineers
- Partner with Product Analysts and UX Research to conduct and examine direct user feedback, qualitative research, and quantitative data that optimize for customer success
- Develop hypotheses and drive creative, cross-functional ideation and solution discovery
- Conduct market research to help inform early long-term bets
- Maintain communication with the entire team to ensure effective collaboration and transparency
- Present findings broadly to interested product teams throughout the company
- Recent graduate (2020 or later) or enrolled MBA student (Spring 2022 anticipated graduation)
- You have strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- You have strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.