Product Management Intern (Summer 2020) at BCG Digital Ventures
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Product Management at BCGDV
Our product manager managers have the mindset to build. They are organizational masterminds who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, they drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our corporate partners.
We are looking for students currently pursuing Graduate degrees. The 10-week internship program will allow interns to gain valuable experience working on one of our current Ventures.
In this role you will:
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Assist in the development of materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
You should have:
- Active enrollment in an MBA program from an accredited University
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience
- Experience launching digital products
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- Diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
Additional desired competencies:
- Experience in a high-pressure start-up environment as a product manager or a founder with exposure to multidisciplinary teams
- Involvement with a top-tier consulting firm
Application deadline for Summer 2020 internships is January 6, 2020.
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.