Product Management Intern at AvePoint (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Are you fascinated with the idea of translating a customer’s problem into a solution? We're seeking a college student to assist our Product Management team in day-to-day functionalities. This internship will provide you exposure to processes and procedures that are core to a Product Management team within a software sales organization.
What will you be doing?
As a Product Management Intern, your job is to work alongside product managers and designers to partner cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, and sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including product team members, sales, and marketing to gather requirements and analyze data for projects
- Interns will select a project subject for themselves and present their idea back to department leadership to conclude the program
- Assisting on various ad-hoc and planned projects requiring digital research, marketing insight, and analysis
- Help conduct research to uncover trends in the market and bring those insights back to the greater product team
- Work closely with our user experience design and experience teams
- A portion of time will be dedicated to professional, skills, and sales development
Other qualities you will need to be a fit for this role include:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree as a junior, senior, or a graduate student with a concentration related to Business, Marketing, Product Management, UX Design, Data Analytics, or Computer Science
- Able to commit to a full-time internship for a 10-week period
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA or greater
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Project Management skills
- Professional and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.