Product Management Intern
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Drive product strategy formation including market analysis, product concept development, and go to market design. This role will be responsible for driving the conversation and will be making presentations of these strategies to the executive team.
- Lead efforts on competitive analysis that details our competitor’s marketing, sales and product strategies.
- Create data driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Develop product requirements documents that meet customer and strategic requirements while providing clear direction to the development teams.
- Lead cross functional team of engineers, sales, operations, marketing and other stakeholders from business units to develop, implement and drive product line success.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and the go-to-market organization to help them understand the vision, roadmap and best practices..
You Should Have
- Mix of previous consulting or product strategy experience is preferred
- Highly analytical decision making approach
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- MBA or currently pursuing MBA
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and services, SaaS, and service APIs
- Demonstrated experience in the agile software development process.
- Experience in Product Management, Systems/Business Analysis, Software Engineering or related field.
- Experience in designing, developing, and building collaborative or social web technologies, either in the consumer or enterprise space.
- Demonstrated success at indirect management in matrix organizations
- Ability to work equally well with business development, product marketing, program management, sales operations, support, and engineering to drive successful product releases
And Of Course, Perks!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.