Product Management Intern at Remesh
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the will of the people and amplify their collective voice. As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
Remesh is looking for a Product Management Intern to work on critical path projects that will help transition our AI based research product from an early adopter technology to a mass market SaaS platform.
This is an opportunity to learn how Product Management is done at a startup, from an experienced team. You will
- Work directly with a Senior Product Manager on assignments that will have direct impact on our business.
- Receive training and experience in Agile software development processes
- Learn how product strategy and roadmaps are developed and executed
- Leading one or more product features from ideation to launch
- Conducting and integrate usability studies, market analysis and research into feature requirements
- Defining and analyze metrics that inform success of feature
- Working with the VP of Product to document and communicate Product Strategy, Roadmaps and Status Updates
- Completed (or in final year) towards a degree in a technical or analytical field OR
- Equivalent working/internship experience in a technical or analytical field
- Ability to quickly understand what needs done and then get it done
- Skilled at using listening and communication to accomplish the above by creating consensus without authority
- Previous experience working, interning or volunteering in a professional services office environment
- Located in (or willingness to relocate to) the NYC metro area for the duration of the Internship (ends Dec 23, 2019)
- Available to work 30 - 40 hours a week during that time period (reasonable accommodation for needed time off can be discussed)
- The stipend for this position is $2500 per month
- Class credit if applicable
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District