Product Management Intern
Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world's most successful digital products and services. With offices in the United States, Brazil and Europe, we've become the go-to partner for IKEA, Lyft, Google, Apple, Epic Games, Mailchimp, Aesop, Etsy, ALDO and many other globally respected companies. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are “routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms.” No time sheets, just fully-dedicated teams. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
Product Managers at Work & Co own the full product development lifecycle. Part strategist, project manager, and client partner, Product Managers work collaboratively with small and experienced teams of designers and developers to concept, design, develop and launch digital products that define great brands. As a Product Management Intern at Work & Co, you’ll learn how we create digital products—from prototyping to launch!
Please send your resume along with a link to a video answering the following two questions:
- Why do you want to work at Work & Co?
- What’s something interesting about you that we couldn’t learn from your resume?
What You Will Do
- Paid 12 week internship offering hands-on experience managing day to day client project responsibilities paired with weekly learning sessions
- Partner with Product Managers to understand clients’ business objectives, user behavior and product vision
- Independently manage day-to-day responsibilities on client projects
- Collaborate with designers and developers to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications
- Learn how to develop product concepts, roadmaps, test plans, and functional specifications documentation
We Are Looking For
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity / interest in current and emerging technologies
- Curiosity about the digital product world
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, plan projects, and drive results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team oriented
- Applicants from any professional background or major may apply. Some professional work experience is preferred but not mandatory. Career-switchers welcome!
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.