Product Manager - Intern at Datadog (Greater NYC Area, NY)
We're on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Students can sign up anytime for a free Datadog Pro account!
We're looking for students to join our Product Management team to reinforce the product development lifecycle and partner with members of our Engineering, Design, and Product Marketing teams. This role will be based in our New York office.
In This Role You Will:
Be a part of a team in a hyper-growth phase and gain experience working with different parts of the organization to scale an enterprise product.
- You are in the process of receiving a degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- You have worked with or have an understanding of B2B products and its development lifecycle
- You can take complex ideas and dissect them into simple and understandable specifications
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You enjoy communicating with highly technical customers
- You are a risk taker and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Prior internship experience in a product management, technical program management or product-oriented technology role
Why You Should Apply:
- Mentorship opportunities with team members, leadership, and beyond
- Continuous career and professional development opportunities
- Training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Relocation stipend and travel benefits
- Intern cohort and monthly company social events
- Networking opportunities with across all teams at Datadog
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our office
- Catered lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Commuter benefits
- Beautiful offices in convenient locations with amazing views
As the COVID-19 crisis continues to change globally, our hiring plans will change with it. We are following current company safety guidelines with the goal to hire team members who will work within one of our offices (NYC, Boston, Paris) once it’s safe to do so. We will update all applicants with the appropriate changes when necessary.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.