Product Manager Intern
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to tackle real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
The Clarifai Product team is looking for a sharp Product Management Intern who is willing to roll up their sleeves and gain experience in product management and machine learning. You will own and execute on a project that directly impacts our suite of products. As part of the Product team, you will roll up your sleeves, partake in various learning opportunities, and have meaningful impact on the overall organization. The opportunity is based in the Clarifai HQ in New York City.
- Throughout the summer program, the lead product manager who will show you the ropes.
- Depending on your experience, you will be assigned to lead a project end-to-end.
- You will experience firsthand what it is like to build, iterate on, and manage machine learning products in a dynamic industry.
- It is our goal that you leave the program with a solid understanding of what the product manager role encompasses.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program in a technical field, such as computer science, engineering, science, mathematics, or related fields, with an expected completion date between December 2018 and June 2019
- You have experience building software applications or products, especially with using 3rd party API or SDK frameworks
- Currently enrolled or completed coursework in Data Analytics or Machine Learning and competitive analysis, customer requirements analytics/management, product management (including pricing, positioning, requirements, distribution, marketing & launch, market research)
- Strong analytic, communication, leadership and presentation abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Passionate about a career in product management, data analysis, and research