Product Marketing Intern
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Product Marketing team is looking for an intern to help us build a strategic plan for increasing app adoption and engagement. This intern will research, propose, test and launch new tactics for driving app installs and app orders. As a Product Marketing intern, you’ll gain exposure to all facets of Marketing (brand, partnerships, creative, etc) and and work cross-functionally with Product, Product Design and Engineering teams.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Complete a research project looking across our industry for examples of best-in-class app adoption and engagement tactics, and make recommendations for what to test for Grubhub and Seamless
- Plan and launch App Store Optimization (ASO) tests
- Develop a proposal for driving adoption of the Seamless app, a locally-marketed brand competing for visibility in the national App Store
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing and Product to make recommendations for improving thee onboarding experience for first-time app diners
You Should Have
- Current undergraduate student
Relevant experience or course work in marketing
Ability to work collaboratively with many stakeholders
- Interest in working cross-functionally with Product and Design teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest in ASO and app adoption
- Google Docs and Sheets basic skill
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Curiosity to think about the business from a high level
And Of Course, Perks!
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.