Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Become part of the Celonis journey and make a real impact by supporting the Product Marketing team in bringing our product offerings to the market! We are an ambitious, passionate, and creative team working in a stimulating and fast-paced environment. We partner closely with the product and sales teams to define, develop, launch, and deliver an exceptional product experience. We are part of one global, cross-functional corporate marketing team that creates immersive touch points and best in class experiences for our stakeholders. We’re one the fastest growing technology companies on the planet - come grow with us!
- ... are an MBA student of product marketing or any comparable degree program
- ... already have practical experience and skills in your respective field and are passionate about customer experience across all channels
- ... are creative, ambitious, and have a "can do" attitude and understand that sometimes “change” can be the only “constant”
- ...have strong public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- ...have intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer stories, and competitive advantage
- ...are a “doer” who digs into new topics quickly and works collaboratively across different departments
- ...are agile and team-oriented, able to give and receive feedback, change tack, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal
- … have a track record of delivering measurable results with a track record of successful projects
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing technology unicorns in the world
- … offer the world's most powerful tool for analyzing and optimizing IT-supported business processes and data volumes
- … are pioneers and the market leader in the area of Process Mining
- … are distinguished by a unique combination of an innovative startup atmosphere combined with great professionalism and individual latitude
- ... are looking forward to your application!
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.