Product UI/UX Designer Summer Intern
Catchpoint is looking for UI/UX Design Intern to join our Product team. Our digital analytics platform provides real-time IT systems performance metrics to our customers through an easy to use web interface and we’re looking for an individual who is passionate about creating beautiful and easy-to-use user interfaces.
Working at Catchpoint Systems will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic work environment where you can learn a variety of technologies. The internship would be project based and can include anything from R&D to testing.
- Core classes in graphic & interaction design
- Research of customer facing web applications to understand user needs
- Creation of wireframes, site maps and user-flows
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Product Suite
- Hands on experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Web, Interaction Design, or related major from an accredited University
- Expected Graduation date of Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
- GPA 3.0+