Psychiatry Intern at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
About This Role
- Messaging PMHNP and psychiatrists in states as assigned by psychiatry team via Linkedin; continuing to maintain connection with contacts and following up as needed
- Scheduling and conducting informational calls with potential providers; answering questions about platform, pay, etc.
- Cold calls to potential providers from purchased lists and databases
- Researching various affinity groups in the psychiatry space in order to expand network
- Maintaining all job postings related to psychiatry recruitment
- Other projects as assigned
- Rising juniors and seniors in undergraduate degree, or currently enrolled in graduate programs
- Commitment to working 40 hours per week
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interest working in a fast-paced environment
- Legally authorized to work in the US
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.