Recruiting Coordinator Intern at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator Intern to join our People Ops team (currently remote company-wide). This role is committed to supporting business strategy through aligning culture, performance, and HR. Are you someone with deep organizational and administrative experience, who is interested in building an amazing candidate experience? To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Assist with data collection, entry, calendar coordination, and email communications with candidates
- Create job descriptions and post jobs on our Applicant Tracking System
- Support on real-world projects related to recruitment, learning & development, onboarding, and/or survey design and analysis (project assignment depends on what is happening on the roadmap)
- Execute on research projects, DE&I initiatives and looking into vendors
- Identify and launch process improvement initiatives
- Create intuitive and friendly data systems that are meant to scale
- Other tasks as needed
- Junior/Senior undergrad (or recent grad) or currently enrolled in graduate program in Organizational Psychology, HR, Marketing or related field
- Able to commit full-time (20-40+ hrs per week) for at least 3 months (Immediate start date)
- Detail-oriented perfectionist who loves being in the weeds, ensuring every document, project, or experience is on-point
- Organizer of all things
- Experience with Google Suites and basic understanding of MS Excel
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams in a variety of settings and be able to listen and articulate positions
- Strong desire to own projects and advocate for ideas
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Strong interest in working in a fast-paced tech environment
Why This Internship?
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Gain exposure to the future of healthtech while learning what it really looks like to work at a growing tech company. Receive regular feedback, coaching, and career guidance. And work on cross-functional projects to gain exposure to different teams and departments. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.