Revenue Operations Intern
Strategy and Planning. Process Design. Business Analytics.
The Role You’ll Play
The CB Insights Revenue Operations team works to align and optimize goals and processes that touch revenue teams (sales, customer success, marketing, events, etc.). Functions include strategy and planning, process design and management, business analytics, and software tech stack. This Summer internship is a great opportunity to learn how an enterprise B2B sales organization works, gain exposure to a high-growth sales team, while helping drive revenue growth. There will be opportunities to collaborate with others on the team on various projects throughout the summer.
We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small, or too difficult” attitude. The right person knows how to ask smart questions and get things done.
About the RevOps Team:
Working on the RevOps team connects you to the entire organization. We work directly with nearly every department at the company to influence the growth of our organization and improve its effectiveness. Joining the RevOps team means you might work on a lead scoring model one day and a financial budget the next. Our team may be small but we have a big influence.
Your Main Tasks
- Salesforce data management (CRM or customer relationship management platform we use to track prospects and customers)
- Organize and build sales reporting (Salesforce, Google Sheets / Excel)
- Document and maintain best practices, playbooks, and operational workflow diagrams
- Identify patterns and relationships between internal sales data
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, customer success to reduce inefficiencies in the sales funnel
What you bring to the table
- Comfortable with Google Sheets / Excel (basic formulas knowledge)
- Problem solver and detail oriented
- Collaborative and team player mentality
- Positive, curious, and eager to learn
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Salesforce or other CRMs) is a plus
- Get sh*t done attitude
- Graduating in 2021 only
- Available for full summer internship (June 8th - August 14th)
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.