Sales Development Intern at CB Insights
The Role You’ll Play
The CB Insights Sales Development Internship is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a high-growth sales team. We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small, or too difficult” attitude. The right person knows how to ask smart questions, and get things done.
You'll walk away with a solid understanding of how an enterprise B2B sales organization works (including the software and tech stack of a modern sales organization) while helping drive revenue growth.
About the Sales Development Team
We have a very high performing SDR team with attainable quotas. We also hire from within throughout the entire company and strive to promote all SDRs that are exceeding expectations. Our management team encourages autonomy at work and is there to coach/mold SDRs into sales professionals. We are a competitive, collaborative and hardworking team. We are not a cutthroat organization and are determined to make all of our SDRs successful. Our team knows how to win and has a lot of fun doing it.
We are the starting point of all opportunities on the sales side. We work hard to qualify leads (from marketing) and convert those into opportunities that will eventually close with an Account Executive. You will learn how to be a sales professional and have an opportunity to grow within an incredible company.
Your Main Tasks
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls and emails
- Learn how to personalize outreach and sell strategically
- Understanding the sales cycle from start to finish
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts
- Working with Sr. SDRs to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about CB Insights' products
What you bring to the table
- Currently enrolled as a Senior in school and working toward a degree
- A desire to work in sales at a fast paced company
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work in NYC
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.