Sales Operations Intern
Roll up your sleeves and help drive customer acquisition with the CB Insights sales operations team
The CB Insights Sales Operations Internship is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a high-growth sales team, including sales operations, growth channels, and potentially diving into some projects involving analytics and reporting. We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small, or too difficult” attitude. The right person knows how to ask smart questions, and get things done.
You'll walk away with a solid understanding of how an enterprise B2B sales organization works (including the software and tech stack of a modern sales organization) while helping drive revenue growth.
In the fields below please tell us why you are interested in emerging tech, venture capital, or finance and what you (think) you like about sales.
- Salesforce data management (This is the system we use to track sales leads.)
- Create and follow a standard naming convention for locations (i.e. cities, states) in Salesforce
- Work on projects that improve sales efficiencies
- Assist in creating monthly/yearly reports
- Continue to create, update, and organize reports on Salesforce
- Assisting the operations, sales, and marketing teams with joint projects and various tasks
- Learn the backend process of sales and sales funnel
- Help sales reach their targets and improve their performance
- Proofreading documents and data entry
- Building forecasts for the sales pipeline
- Identifying patterns and relationships between internal sales data
- There will be opportunities to collaborate with others on the team on various projects throughout the semester.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Available for full summer-semester internship
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with Google Drive tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Microsoft Office ( PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks
- Desire to learn, with an interest in sales operations and Salesforce administration
- Positive and curious attitude
- Interest in emerging tech, venture capital, or finance
- Experience with business intelligence tools, Salesforce or other CRMs are a plus
- Get sh*t done attitude