CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is seeking an Internal Communications Senior Manager to lead the strategic development and execution of all internal communications while helping to bridge any gaps between corporate headquarters and dispersed field operations. You are a strong writer with proven internal communications experience within a corporate environment, communications organization or public affairs/public relations firm.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, implement and manage company-wide internal communications and employee engagement strategies
- Ensure internal communications reflect CLEAR’s strategic vision
- Strengthen employee understanding of CLEAR’s organizational initiatives and top priorities through regular written presentations
- Identify and highlight storylines to inspire employees with CLEAR’s strategic vision
- Work with senior executive leadership across the organization to develop original materials for use in updating employees on company’s success and challenges
- Plan content and oversee preparation of monthly management presentations
- Provide strategic communications counsel to leadership in the development of key stakeholder materials and reports
- Work closely to keep field representatives appraised of corporate vision and direction
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong writer
- Highly organized with a proven track record of successfully operating across multiple teams and/or verticals within a business
- Ability to identify and analyze business and audience needs to deliver messages through most appropriate mix of channels
- Ability to independently manage a number of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions of needed support requirements.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, including Google Docs and Google Slides
- Superior collaboration and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills