Yieldstreet is looking for an intern to work on our social media content across all of our channels. If you’re interested in turning followers into investors and you live and breathe social media, this is a great opportunity to turn your passion into viral content marketing! You will be responsible for creating engaging content to drive the adoption of Yieldstreet’s investment products, increase investor engagement and be part of a wider conversation about alternative investments through our social media activity. You will interact with the rest of the marketing team and multiple stakeholders including investments and design.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, content creation, and Yieldstreet’s mission of helping investors Realize Their Next Level. You recognize the need for more people to access alternative investments and want to utilize your social media expertise to help investors understand the ins and outs of our platform and products.
What you'll do:
- Assist with managing social media campaigns for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube to drive brand awareness and performance initiatives
- Create content for all social platforms
- Increase the number of followers and interactions via social
- Monitor platform trends, research industry news, and compile a weekly email to share updates
- Create campaign reports to track results and offer suggestions for strategy and workflow improvements
- Develop the strategy for a campaign, pitch it, and implement it from start to finish
What you'll need:
- #bebold #bepassionate #decidewithdata #togetherweachieve #investorfirst #own&execute (our 6 company values)
- Active experience using social media platforms and a strong interest in learning social media & influencer marketing
- Experience posting content and an understanding of what content drives the most engagements
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to balance multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Attention to detail, passion for innovation, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and openness to learning strategic approaches to influencer marketing
- Comfort asking questions, being candid, and providing feedback
- Interest in the alternative investment space / fintech is a plus
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.