Social Media Intern
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to social media projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, and analyzing social media performance metrics. We are searching for a college undergraduate who is available to be at our Headquarters in NYC a minimum of three full days a week during the Fall/Spring semester.
- Work with the Social Media team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Assist in executing VIP program
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in social media/marketing
- Self-starter who is able to think quickly and work well with a team.
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of photo research and editing is ideal.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.