First and foremost, you don’t have to call yourself an Intern. Do you prefer Marketing Wizard? Growth Hacking Manager? Head of Avocado Toasts? Happy Hour Manager? Director of Emotional Intelligence? You name it. If you can back it up, we’ll agree. We call this the absolute work title freedom. And we’re proud of it. What you do need to do is to help us build a killer business.
This means creating machines that automate, improve or replace old-fashion processes. It also means working with a team of scientists and engineers who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join nate. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape including TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to social media projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, and analyzing social media performance metrics. We are searching for a college undergraduate who is available to be at our Headquarters in NYC a minimum of three full days a week during the Spring semester.
- Work with the Social Media team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for nate
- Assist in creating and managing special activation and collaboration events
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our team at live and online events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in social media/marketing
- Self-starter who is able to think quickly and work well with a team
- In-depth working knowledge of TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop Basic as knowledge of photo research and editing is ideal.
We're a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup with offices in New York and London.
We are committed to building the future of intelligent automation, for people. Our neural networks use deep learning and natural language processing techniques to understand code and execute online tasks, so people can focus on the decisions that matter. Visit www.nate.tech to learn more about what we do.
Wanna know more? Reach out! We don’t bite. Unless you want us to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Read Full Job Description