Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2021 at Squarespace
Software Engineer Intern - Internal Products
As an intern working on Internal Products, you have direct access to the users of your solutions. Our internal products improve the efficiency and amplify the effectiveness of other teams through services and applications. Examples of intern projects include helping accounting understand and report on company growth, helping marketing make predictions and building a reliable event stream from squarespace.com.
- Work with other engineers, building high-quality solutions for internal customers
- Participate as a member of a team of engineers through code reviews and technical discussions
- Communicate with partners and designers to lead development of a solution
- Learn new languages, data stores, and other technologies
- You are pursuing a BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline with an anticipated graduation of December 2021 or Spring 2022
- A foundation in Computer Science with competencies in data structures, algorithms, web applications, and UX
- Experience with a dynamic language (Python preferred) and datastores such as Postgres, Mongo, Redis, and Elasticsearch
- Have a curiosity for how a technology company builds software for itself
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.