Software Engineer Intern
Like building data-driven products? Mobile apps? Front-end data visualizations? APIs? Machine learning? We've got something for everyone.
The CB Insights Full Stack Developer is a bit of a catch all title for most of our software engineering roles. From entry level to senior, we've got a home for you. From front-end mobile apps to back-end data aggregators, we're writing quality code. You can specialize here or work cross-functionally - whatever meets your fancy.
Much of our software team has been with us for over 4 years, despite a white hot tech market with options galore. Think we can attribute much of that to a teach and learn culture where the role will evolve with your interests.
If this sounds interesting, would love to hear from you!
- Work in teams to write, review and ultimately deliver production-quality code over two week sprints
- Collaborate with product managers / stakeholders to ensure products are developed to specs
- Write test scripts when necessary
- Demo your output to the team at large (during Demo Day)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Working towards BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable ;-)
- Less than 1 year professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency developing in a Linux environment
- Relational database proficiency a plus (e.e. MSSQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL, Oracle)
- Helpful Humble Human
- Love for experimentation
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.