We're looking for 2020 Summer Software Engineering Interns who are interested in the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced startup environment. At HyperScience, you will dive into your passion for software engineering and work alongside innovators to solve fundamental business problems with real human impact.
- Spend 10 weeks in a fast-paced engineering team
- Design, plan, and build an exciting project under the guidance of an experienced mentor
- Whiteboard ideas, write code, and demo your work
- Learn about the various technologies we use at HyperScience and find a niche in which you’ll excel
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field at an accredited college
- Ability to write clean, well-structured code
- Strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Familiar with object-oriented and functional programming languages
- Familiar with SQL (or another query language)
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.