Software Engineering Summer Intern - Developer Platform
The Developer Platform aims to empower WeWork to build better products faster. It is composed of tools and processes falling under 4 pillars:
- Provide best-of-breed resources and processes to empower WeWork to rapidly build and operate applications and infrastructure.
- Provide software engineers with an end-to-end development tool set enabling quality agile continuous delivery of software.
- Eliminate the gap between squads (engineers / product managers) and their production workloads via tools and actionable metrics.
- Provide powerful data analysis and debugging tools for squads to improve their products.
We are looking for passionate interns that are motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment with a highly collaborative team. Strong problem solving skills, thinking outside the box and dealing with ambiguity are skills that we value.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
- You’ll work with the Developer Platform team to solve challenges at scale.
- You’ll be writing code consumed by hundreds of engineers around the world, enabling rapid delivery of software features.
- You’ll interact with our engineering organization as a software engineer, learning how we develop code from concept to production. This includes writing, testing, deploying, monitoring, and more.
- Currently in your Junior year of a BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Interest in developer productivity
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in groups
- Ability to prioritize and set goals on shifting priorities