Software Engineering Summer Internship Program 2021 at Peloton
2021 TECH SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike, Tread and digital platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton’s 10-week-long virtual summer internship program, which takes place from June 8 to August 13, 2021, will allow you to put your classroom learnings into practice at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Our curriculum focuses on professional advancement opportunities (think networking and mentorship), skills development, and on the job training across departments. Please note, this is a US-based remote internship program.
Peloton is an inclusive, team-centric organization, and our internship program is no exception. You will be a valuable, contributing member of our team. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere - so be sure to bring them with you. Together, we go far!
TECH INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for the purpose-driven, challenge-chasing individuals to support our teams in the following areas:
- Backend Software Engineering
- Frontend Software Engineering
- Mobile Software Engineering (iOS)
- Mobile Software Engineer (Android)
- Android Firmware Engineering
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Machine Learning Engineering
*Please select two of these groups when submitting your application*
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be committed to work 40hrs per week (exact schedule may vary) between June 8 - August 13, 2021
- Graduating class of 2022 in a college/university, community college or vocational program
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience
- Be passionate about technology, new ideas, and always willing to learn new things
- Care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, and making them feel welcome
- Have an acute attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Work with an Agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Enjoy tech talks, katas, lunch and learns and geek out over programming languages, architecture, category theory, or whatever engineering topic you are passionate about
- Enjoy talking to product, design and business stakeholders to better understand the problem space
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
- EXPLORE: with this immersive, hands-on (albeit virtual) experience, you will receive an inside look at a potential career path within your chosen field
- NETWORK: throughout your internship, you will interact with a variety of teammates within your department and beyond, allowing you to form lasting professional relationships. You’ll have access to all our Slack channels to connect with your new team members.
- GROW: You will receive many opportunities to contribute to projects and experience first-hand what we do and how we do it. We are also committed to helping you develop key skills, such as presenting and managing projects. By the end of your internship journey, you’ll have a better understanding of our business and the various career paths you can pursue with Peloton.
- PLAY: Live well and have fun! We believe that taking the time to play is critical. You will have opportunities to connect with -- and laugh with -- your cohort over a variety of virtual social events, instructor talks, group classes, and more.
- Updated resume is required to be considered for the internship.
- Application Deadline is March 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- Candidates advanced to the next round will be required to complete a Hackerrank.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to become an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status.