Strategic Partnerships Intern at TrialSpark
Strategic Partnerships Intern
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. We’re fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, and biopharma companies to work side by side.
This will be a full-time (40 hours/week) paid position available to current students for ~3 months (e.g. early June to late August - start and end dates flexible). During this internship, you will gain practical experience and exposure to a critical function within Strategic/Commercial Partnerships Team at a privately owned start up. During your internship, you will be tasked with helping the business scale through data infrastructure, VC/biotech VC and other key strategic partnerships. This is a role for people that thrive on seeing a clear path of action within an overwhelming number of opportunities.
- Your primary deliverable will be to help in primary research and structuring of strategic initiatives
- Determine our ideal strategic partners and then execute on that strategy
- Key input into the overall strategic roadmap for the business
- Help create the data partnerships framework required to scale the business, working with sales, product and data to create the roadmap.
- Have prior experience in the life sciences field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable working cross-functionally with both technical and nontechnical partners
- Organized/detail oriented with the ability to successfully manage complex projects end to end
- Ability to successfully prioritize and drive process improvements in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong quantitative/data bent, experience with Google Sheets or Excel is a plus
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the clinical trial space
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.