Summer Intern: Data Infrastructure at Kensho Technologies
What You'll Do
- Build data infrastructure for analysis and machine learning with a focus on modular, scalable and test-driven software.
- Design and architect data pipelines to support application developmentWork with our machine learning & application engineers to define and build tools that deliver industry-shifting products that enable efficient application developers.
- Author, edit and present technical design documents for improving our infrastructureIdentify improvements while creating and evangelizing best practices across the organization
What We Look For
- At least one core expertise, such as Python, distributed computing, statistical/financial analysis, or (actually big) data.
- Practical understanding of algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Personal projects, open source contributions or portfolio of work.
- Strong mathematical and statistical background with proficiency using pandas/numpy/nltk/scikit-learn.
- Versatility to contribute across the entire stack and suite of products.
- Effective coding, documentation and communication habits.
- Ability and credibility to lead a teamExperience at a top technology company or financial institution
How To Really Get Our Attention
- Previous Internships a top software company.
- Contribution to open-source projects showing innovation and initiative.
- Research, publications and patents
Technologies We Like