Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) Summer Intern at AlphaSights
Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) Summer Intern
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Talent Acquisition Summer Intern you’ll support our high-volume recruitment efforts and have the opportunity to have exposure to strategic projects. This unique opportunity will give you direct exposure to the world of entry level recruitment, including on-campus recruitment and talent marketing. Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve team goals. We are looking for a confident candidate who has an interest in growing into a career in human capital and is looking to work in a team environment.
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
- Work closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and support the recruitment process
- Execute on marketing initiatives to attract candidates from key U.S universities, with an opportunity to create marketing materials and presentations
- Source and screen candidates for multiple client service team requisitions
- Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find, engage and activate active and passive candidates
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights employee value proposition and available opportunities
- Provide administrative support including job postings and managing our inventory
- Partner with the recruitment team on ad-hoc strategic projects focused on process improvements and pipeline development
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to provide a strong candidate experience
- A team-oriented, strong supportive culture that emphasizes professional development and celebrating wins
- Professional development opportunities that work to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Opportunity to receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- To learn more about AlphaSights' Internship Program, watch the following video: https://bit.ly/2C1vQqf
What We Look For
- Rising Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2021)
- Strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
Program Dates: Early June 2020 - Mid August 2020
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.