Technical Program Management Intern at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The Growth Program & Strategic Operations team leads some of our most difficult and high-impact projects. We're looking for a Technical Program Manager Intern to help us with the development of new procedures, automations and technical solutions that empower our internal teams while also helping our business scale.
- Support a team of Project Managers through each phase of the project lifecycle
- Assist with requirements gathering, documenting tasks, managing project timelines and communicating updates to stakeholders
- Build Agile project plans, roadmaps and release schedules
- Use data to help build business cases and identify new business improvement opportunities
- Use PM tools such as JIRA and Notion to track project progress and manage dependencies
WHO YOU ARE
- You are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
- You have a strong technical foundation and/or the willingness to learn.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Great interpersonal skills, you enjoy connecting and working with all kinds of people
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Analytical mindset and eagerness to use data to help provide business recommendations
- Organizational wizard, you are known to be able to handle multiple priorities with ease
- Excellent written and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.