Technical Services Summer Intern
Catchpoint is looking for a Technical Service Intern to join our innovative team. We’re interested in web savvy, energetic, and motivated individuals that have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. Our digital analytics platform provides real-time IT systems performance metrics to our customers through an easy to use web interface.
We will expand your existing knowledge in software/product development, networking, scripting, data analysis, and more. Working at Catchpoint will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic work environment where you can learn a variety of technologies.
The internship will be project based – by the end of the internship, the goal is to have built something which Catchpoint can utilize as part of our business.
- Interest in data analysis and good communication skills are a must
- Good knowledge of databases and the SQL language
- Some experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Internet protocols (IPv4/v6, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Understanding of networking devices (servers, load balancers, routers, etc.)
- Prior experience in a customer service environment a plus
- Academic experience with Selenium & web monitoring tools a plus
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related major from an accredited University
- Must be graduating either Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
- GPA 3.0+