Technical Training Intern at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
2022 Unqork Internship Program:
Join Unqork in the no-code revolution! Unqork is seeking motivated individuals to participate in an exciting ten weeks (June 13th-August 19th) program. You will be immersed in our inclusive and stimulating culture, working closely with top leaders in your field and learning about the industry from veteran mentors.
Other highlights include:
- Working cross-functionally between teams
- Weekly meetings and feedback from Managers
- Learning experiences with Unqork's Senior Leadership Team
- Unqork "Yoda" Mentorship
- Virtual Social Events and Lunch and Learns
- Case Study Presentations
- You will report to a Senior Technical Trainer.
- Support daily enablement tasks such as: scheduling, attending mandatory meetings, creative brainstorming sessions, thinking of new ideas, course creation, content creation, multimedia (written, oral, and video material for training).
- Complete and pass Associate Configurator exam by the end of internship.
- Assist with training scoping and development.
- Assist in building industry specific use case exercises to strengthen training concepts and provide hands-on exam preparation materials.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (rising Junior or Senior).
- Training experience is a plus.
- Application development is a plus.
- Interest or background in the intersection between technology, digital transformation, and education.
- A desire to expand technical knowledge and passing it onto others in a simplistic, easy to understand format.
- Engaged and enthusiastic about the work.
- Someone who wants to help others learn and grow.
- Proficient understanding of: Google docs, sheets, and slides/ Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
Are you ready for a dynamic, fast-paced summer? Come with plenty of energy because we just don't move that slowly!
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.