Technology Summer Internship
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Excited to learn more? See what it’s like to be part of the CLEAR team: https://www.clearme.com/ and join us for 8 weeks: CLEAR technology interns solve real-world problems within collaborative teams of the industry’s most innovative technologists to build some of the world’s most advanced services and devices. As a CLEAR Intern, you will help design, develop, and test next-generation applications all while being mentored by high caliber engineers who are invested in your success. You will also have oceans of opportunities to network with senior leaders, develop new skills through our summer events in New York City, develop presentations, and volunteer opportunities.
What You Will Do:
Projects in software engineering, infrastructure engineering, cyber security and product specifically tailored to each intern, ensuring a meaningful contribution to both your skill set and CLEAR.
Who You Are:
You are an innovative builder. You are curious with a drive for continuous learning. You want to work for a team of design explorers.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Computer Science, Cyber Security and/or Engineering majors are preferred, while other majors may be considered.
- Currently enrolled full-time as a student pursuing a bachelor's or master’s degree in (engineering, computer science, or security) and/or related field graduating anytime between (December 2020 - Spring 2022)
- Proficiency programming in Java or other computer programming languages
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of (algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience)
- Experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill in completing software projects in a team environment
- Available to work between June - July 2020 in New York City.