TikTok Intern at Hydrant
Are you a creator? Do you speak internet? Do you LOVE all things snackable content? Apply to be our TikTok Intern today!
What is a TikTok Intern you might ask? Only a kick-ass visionary who will help boost Hydrant into the internet stratosphere. Working closely with the Brand and Growth teams at Hydrant, this person will work to elevate and differentiate the Hydrant brand on the platform.
This is a paid, 3-month internship with the possibility of extension or full-time position. Hydrant is based in New York City, but this position may be remote.
- Concept, storyboard, and create TikToks for Hydrant
- Manage, budget, and present TikTok influencer strategy plan for Hydrant
- Identify, brief, and seed product to TikTok creators and/or influencers for additional content
- Keep a finger on the pulse on internet trends and quickly execute on translating them into the Hydrant brand voice and language
- Work closely with the Brand and Growth teams to remain on brand and push the boundaries on content
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to track, analyze and report on relevant metrics
- Self-starter; able to work in a fast-paced environment with ease
- Positive, entrepreneurial attitude; excited to help build a growing community
Hydrant is an early stage CPG startup focused on empowering everyone to live healthier by creating and promoting the most effective, science-driven hydration possible. Our core values of high-performance, data-driven DNA, accountability, and growth mindset means that we keep it real, work hard, support our teammates, and growth to not only better our company, but also ourselves. You can expect exposure to cross-departmental projects, a collaborative, open-door (virtual) policy, and environment full of learning opportunities, growth, and skill development (plus, free Hydrant!).