Training Team Internship at Chainalysis
The Chainalysis Training Team drives education of cryptocurrency technology and Chainalysis products throughout the ecosystem. Our team can command a room, build engaging content, and speak to every level of expertise. We know how our products are used in the real-world and help our customers become experts too.
Training @ Chainalysis delivers dozens of certifications to high profile virtual participants on a weekly basis, while in a continuous growth & scale process. The Training Team Intern is expected to jump in and help with multiple facets of our team, our programs & how we impact our global & diverse customers. The right candidate will do more than support the team - but will gain experience on how to operate as part of a best-in-class training organization.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute towards educating customers in a rapidly evolving ecosystem. You will be part of a team delivering training having real world impact, helping investigators to crack internationally significant cases, and regulators and businesses to identify and manage risk.
At the end of your internship, you’ll know if you were successful if…
- You’ve made a lasting impact - not only organizing day-to-day, but innovating to simplify complex team operations.
- You’ve identified and implemented opportunities to streamline the workflows underpinning training delivery including booking, scheduling and related customer communications.
- Your co-management of the certification & training booking processes have made you an integral part of the training team.
- You’ve gained hands-on experience in delivering training to customers & employees, and have built different forms of training & supplemental content for others to use.
- You have developed insight into strategic training initiatives and how business processes plug into educational delivery - package sale, marketing campaigns, training needs analysis and product feedback.
- You’ve built strong relationships across the company, enabling those outside the training team to succeed as well as your immediate colleagues.
Opportunities for Growth
- Contribute to the strategic expansion of a best-in-class training program.
- Seek opportunities to contribute to the development and delivery of training content - suggest new areas for teaching, engaging practical exercises to accompany current courses or topics for e-learning.
- Explore & build relationships with other parts of a high performance B2B SaaS organization, from Sales to Customer Success, Marketing and Finance - developing your understanding of business model and structure.
- Gain mentorship and structured feedback on your performance throughout the internship.
A background like this helps:
- Coursework or experience in learning & development, training systems or business operations.
- Interest in cryptocurrency or other related subjects, like cyber security or economics, preferable but not necessary.
- You have recent and in-depth experience related to business or process management.
- Experience managing multiple high priority projects, keeping track of developments in an organised manner and escalating issues where necessary.
- You’ve a proven ability to think critically about business processes and operate effectively in a rapidly evolving industry.
- You’re proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Apps suite, with particular strength in Excel / Sheets.
- Strong business & technical communication style.
- You have collaborated with others to deliver initiatives, building strong relationships with different groups to deliver exceptional results.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. We can’t wait to meet you.