VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
truva by VTS
Over 60% of the US class A office space is already managed using the VTS leasing platform, and it is by far the #1 choice of commercial landlords and agents in the US. Launching in 2020, truva, the VTS marketplace, will integrate with the VTS leasing platform and will be the commercial real estate industry’s first marketplace where tenants can search and lease space with VTS’s Landlord and broker clients online.
truva will attract and engage tenants and tenant rep brokers in every market to uncover space that will work for them or their clients. Unlike existing listing sites, the VTS marketplace will enable both landlords and brokers to dramatically improve the marketing and leasing of spaces by automating both the listing and leasing process, and will provide tenants with the most accurate and thorough listings in US’ top markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a truva marketing Intern, you will have a unique opportunity to gain hands-on marketing work experience at a growing software company by working on multi-channel marketing programs to landlords, tenant rep brokers and tenants, as well as various other projects that encompass the world of marketing at truva.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 1st through August 7th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
What You'll Do
- Content Marketing: Develop strong content to be used across channels
- Digital marketing: Support our paid and organic efforts
- Email/Direct Mail: Develop and build marketing campaigns that generate engagement with our target prospects and customers
- Events: Support the planning and execution of events
- Other duties on a project by project basis as required across the team
- You are a 2020 Graduate studying marketing or similar field
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to self-prioritize
- You have the ability to manage and execute multiple projects concurrently
- You have strong analytical skills coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You may have marketing experience
- You may have had a prior marketing internship experience highly preferred
- You have an interest and desire to work in marketing
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.