The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
At Yext, we believe that the ability to learn is not fixed, and that isn’t only ingrained in our business model, but also with our employees. That is why we built the Upward Rotation Program — a program crafted to accelerate employee development through exposure to multiple facets of the business. We are actively looking for professionals with 1+ years of experience post-graduation to join Yext and help trailblaze our fifth class starting in January 2021!
Throughout this 18-month program, you will rotate every six months through participating teams such as Business Operations & Strategy, Product Strategy, Technology, Revenue, and Marketing. After completion of the program, you will walk away with a foundational understanding of the Yext platform, a resume chock-full of hands-on experience with some of the world’s largest brands, and be eligible for permanent placement.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in three 6-month rotations to master our platform, product, and business processes.
- Learn to interpret client and internal partner requests and effectively communicate needs to various teams.
- Test new features and deliver meaningful product feedback.
- Manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously, including setting goals, developing timelines, and task completion.
- Cross-collaborate with teams to not only meet but exceed our client expectations.
What You’ll Gain
- Each rotation is crafted to build business acumen through detailed onboarding, education, and experience — giving you the chance to leave a lasting footprint at Yext.
- Become a Yext Certified Admin through our Hitchhiker program during the first rotation, and then craft your personalized path.
- At the beginning of each rotation, you will be matched with a department manager and a sidekick to serve as mentors, provide constructive feedback, and offer continuous career support.
- Analysts that complete all rotations will be eligible for permanent placement.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, or similar college-level education with a graduation date after Summer 2019.
- 1+ years of professional & non-internship experience post-graduation in but not limited to, operations, consulting, project management, financial services, or a similar analyst role.
- Available for employment starting in January 2021.
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT (bonus points for proficiency in SQL)!
- Demonstrated talent and appreciation for both qualitative and quantitative research and an ability to recommend and develop strategic data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills in combination with a professional demeanor to interact with executives, managers, and subject matter authorities.
- Highly self-motivated, responsible, and a fast learner, who thrives midst cross-functional projects and constant change.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.