UX Research Intern at SmartAsset
We are looking for someone who is excited to see how a startup works and is driven to learn how research contributes to great products that people use everyday.
We are looking for a UX Research intern to join our product design team. You will work with our UX researcher, designers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to empower people to make smart financial decisions. You will contribute to our ongoing effort to understand our users.
This position is remote. The duration of this internship is up to 12 weeks over the summer, two or three days a week, dates are flexible. We provide a daily stipend.
- Plan and conduct user research (interviews, observation, surveys, testing)
- Produce research stimuli, materials and prototypes
- Analyze and synthesize results into actionable insights
- Create deliverables that inform and guide product development (personas, user journey maps, design principles, research reports)
- Present and communicate research findings to broader team
- Support creation of overarching research framework and process
- Junior, Senior, or Masters students in an accredited university program, with an emphasis on research
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills; detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Ability to give and take feedback graciously
- Strong interest in the personal finance tech space
- To be considered for this role you must submit a summary of projects you have been a part of and/or why this position is of interest to you.