Web & Design Intern
Conductor, a We Company is a marketing technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers by providing insights into what people are searching for online. Businesses like Citibank, CVS, and Gap use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com ) or on Twitter @Conductor for more information.
The Marketing Web & Design Intern will play an essential role in helping us support creative requests across the entire organization. The ideal candidate is eager to learn from an in-house marketing and creative team and is comfortable bringing their best design eye to a growing team.
This is a part time internship, approximately 3 days per week based in NYC
What You Will Learn:
- How to design and develop marketing collateral that has a strong brand element and is visually communicative
- A high level overview of digital marketing campaigns, and the design components that help make them successful
- Designing content for different personas and audiences
- Designing for digital - display ads, email headers and social images.
- Designing for print - Direct mailers, pamphlets, posters and what ABM campaigns are all about.
- PowerPoint best practices and being able to polish presentations for a variety of teams and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or a related field
- Strong design skills with some experience in digital and print
- A high working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Familiar with Wordpress or a similar CMS
- Google Analytics and Search Console (a big plus!)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint design skills are a huge plus!)
- A keen eye for detail and strong knowledge of design principles
- The ability to wear many hats and perform other marketing tasks as needed
- A self-starter, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Highly organized with the ability to pick up new concepts quickly
Please include an updated portfolio when applying