Although our internship program is currently on hold, please apply if you are interested in a position on our team and we will contact you when program details are confirmed.
RubyApps is reinventing the way brands engage with their customers by providing a more personalized, data-driven, relevant, and holistic content experience. We envision a future when creators, editors, and publishers can work more collaboratively and seamlessly across the content lifecycle while delivering richer, resonant, and more consistent content to their consumers.
RubensteinTech works with forward-looking technologies to push the envelope on easy-to-use website management software: your ability to work within a small, highly-technical team in a dynamic environment is essential.
- Experience creating content-managed websites
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive to advance your programming skills
- Perl, Python, or PHP development experience
- WordPress, Drupal, or related CMS development experience
- Knowledge of Internet, infrastructure, and networking protocols
- Pursuit of a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar is preferred.
This is a paid internship. Compensation commensurate with experience.
RubyApps is a content lifecycle management platform that makes it easy to create, manage, deliver, and analyze content.
RubyApps is based in New York and is comprised of 35 outstanding software engineers, strategists, marketers, relationship specialists, and technical support professionals. We do not outsource or off-shore development or support services, and we are led and inspired by our mantra, Awesome Every Day, which rallies our internal culture and guides our commitment to excellence.
RubensteinTech is an equal employment opportunity employer.