Associate General Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory, and Employment at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Associate General Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory, and Employment
- Represent the company in connection with regulatory inquiries, investigations and disputes involving our industry and our business around the world. Develop and implement strategies for managing and resolving regulatory inquiries and investigations.
- Actively manage litigation and claims worldwide, and supervise outside counsel. Negotiate and resolve pre-litigation disputes.
- Oversee company-wide legislative and policy efforts.
- Drive company-wide regulatory strategy. Manage and help guide the interpretation of global laws and standards applicable to the business, and assist and guide the business in implementing required changes.
- Identify and mitigate regulatory risk involving our industry and our business around the world.
- Manage law enforcement matters and investigations.
- Provide advice and counsel on employment law issues including hiring, performance management, discipline, terminations, pay and benefits.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in general litigation, including securities, commercial, employment, investigations and regulatory matters
- Experience interacting with regulatory and law enforcement agencies
- Strong understanding of advertising technology industry
- Trial and arbitration experience
- Experience with antitrust law and interacting with antitrust regulators
- Experience with federal securities laws & blue sky laws and interacting with securities regulators
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.