Associate General Counsel
IEX is looking for an Associate General Counsel to join our legal team. In this role, you will be reporting directly to our General Counsel and will act as a key resource and primary point of contact for our business teams. You should have experience handling corporate, securities, intellectual property, contract negotiation and employment law matters. Preferably, you should be familiar with electronic trading and marketplaces.
What you’ll do:
- 7+ years of experience as a practicing attorney in large law firm or in-house legal department
- Experience and subject matter expertise related to corporate law matters, litigation matters and overall legal matters relevant to IEX’s business
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple complex projects with competing deadlines
- Law degree (JD) from accredited law school
- NY Bar membership required
- Willing to become registered with FINRA, e.g. Series 7, 24 and 63
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.